🌊 5-days of Music, Wellness, Workshops, Beach-time
🌛 25+ International DJs & Live Acts
✨ In 2020, we had a dream: a gathering of beautiful souls celebrating life and togetherness at the meeting point of the Mediterranean Sea, forests, and mountains. That dream became a legend for many…
🌄 Now, in its fourth chapter, we’re elevating our utopian dream to new heights at Babakamp. Here, the tranquility of the mountains and the whispers of the forest 🌳 blend seamlessly with the allure of the sea 🌊. We’ll also be revisiting our roots with a beach day 🏖️ at neighboring Faralya…
⛵ Dream of Utopia is a boutique event, limited to 250 attendees. It begins as a laid-back wellness retreat, filled with activities and workshops, and gradually transforms into a weekend of stellar musical acts and festivities. As an invite-only event, you’ll find yourself surrounded by quality international artists, musicians, and their friends.
::: more soon to be announced :::
Wellness & Healing
Cacao Ceremony · Sound Healing · Shamanic Rapé (Snuff) Ceremony · Breathwork · Acro Yoga · Morning Yoga · Sunset Meditation
Music Industry & Art Workshops
Panels with our headliners about music industry, rhythm circle, juggling workshop, mandala workshop
Beach-time, Adventure, Games & More
Beach-day (friday), Hiking around the mountain, Ecstatic Dance, Tarot readings, Thai Massage and more to be announced…
Stepping into our journey with opening circle, and first few acts starting around sunset.
Raising vibrations + getting grounded with wellness and healing activities, workshops. Music starts for the sunset, ends at 1am.
We hit pristine waters of Faralya for beach time & adventures; comeback to Babakamp and switch to festivities mode!
Let’s celebrate life together through dancing and music!
One last act to unwind and relax… Program ends at midnight, check-outs Monday morning.
“the sensation of living above the clouds”
This year’s venue is Babakamp: A living space located at 1.300 meters of altitude at Babadağ (Mount Baba) – Fethiye, overlooking the vast Mediterranean Coast and the world-famous Ölüdeniz — “We are a global conscious community of movement, outdoor, nature, music & arts lovers from Southwest Turkey; a dreamy and ecological gathering place for like-minded people”… Babakamp is also 30-minutes away from famous village and beaches of Faralya, which was the home of Dream of Utopia during its first two editions…
How to Participate? Everyone must first fill our application form.
If all goes well, within one week, you will get your personal invitation email with a link to order your ticket. No confirmed tickets = no entry.
Event Ticket and Accommodation are priced separately.
Breakfast & dinner are included (delicious & healthy, open-buffet style). Tea at breakfast/dinner included.
- Community tickets (only for verified attendees of previous Dream of Utopia editions, no group discount) / Early bird: €170 — Regular: €200
- Standard Tickets (10% discount for friend groups of 4+) / Early bird: €220 — Regular: €250
- Early-bird pricing valid for orders made until September 10. Ticket prices are independent of how many nights you stay.
- All prices are per person per night
- In your own tent: €50
- Premium accommodation pricing (subject to availability):
- Wooden houses / Bungalows / Stone (House or Suite): (private WC). Double occupancy €100 — Triple+ occupancy €75 — Single occupancy €185
- Glamping (“Nomad”): Double occupancy €80 — Single occupancy €110 — Third person (in floor mattress) €+50
- Basic tent with bed (“Baba tent”): Double occupancy €65 — Single occupancy €80
- You can view room types and photos here
- Minimum-stay requirement: (staying in your own tent) 2 nights — (premium accommodations) 3 nights.
❕ Payment Terms
- Ticket fee: Half will be paid in advance via card (online). All major credit cards or debit bank cards are accepted (Visa, MasterCard / Maestro, AmEx)
- The remaining half is due later upon your check-in at Babakamp — to be paid in cash only, either in € or TL equivalent.
- Accommodation fee: Each attendee must make an accommodation pre-payment of €100 (or 3000TL) (unless specified otherwise in our invitation email) either by bank transfer or with card.
- Any remaining amount is due later upon your check-in at Babakamp — to be paid in cash, bank transfer or card.
- Both ticket and accommodation pre-payments are due within 2 business days of getting our invitation email. Your attendance is confirmed only upon timely receipt of both pre-payments, and will be invalidated otherwise.
- Refunds are only possible in case of force-majeure events such as natural disasters affecting the event venue, travel bans due to pandemic, or cancellation by the organizer. On all other occasions, pre-payments are non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please note that attendees must be at least 21 years old. Pets are allowed in the facility, however dogs are required to be on a leash in public areas.
Google Maps: https://maps.app.goo.gl/auYgQiyiUp795HvP8
2-hours drive (80 km) from Dalaman Airport — 4-hours drive (230 km) from Antalya Airport — where cheaper direct flights from Europe maybe available.
For those who are flying into these airports, we recommend our official airport transfer service (please see the next question for details on airport transfers).
- One-way total cost of transfers from/to Dalaman Airport: regular car (up to 3-people) €70 — Van transfers (up to 12-people) €100
- One-way total cost of Transfers from/to Antalya Airport: regular car (up to 3-people) €180 — Van transfers (up to 12-people) €220
- We will soon provide a form to arrange transfers from these airports and it will be possible to pool transfers with others in case your arrival/departure times are close.
- The respective fee must be paid to the driver in cash.
October is a great time to be at the Turkish Riviera with lots of sunshine and warm sea temperatures! You can expect comfortable day-time temperatures around 15-20°C in our venue. The chance of rain is quite low (80% sunny days on average), but even if it rains the sun should be back up rather quick (+Babakamp has indoor areas too).
Due to the venue elevation (above 1000meters), nighttime temperatures may drop to 10°C. There will be fire-pits outdoors, and if necessary some activities or performances maybe held indoors.
Make sure you pack sweater/polartec/thermal underwear. If you’re considering to stay in your own tent, make sure you have a good tent and sleeping bag.
We offer a music focused but also a balanced format; where during the first few days more wellness, workshops, adventure activities are offered (and the music will end around 12-1am), and from Friday onwards we switch to an all-day music oriented program with longer playtimes. Please note that it’s not allowed to play your own music within the facility.
Breakfast and dinner, which will be served buffet-style, are already included. We will cover different tastes ranging from vegan food to meat-based dishes. There is also an à la carte restaurant, in case you miss meal times or want to eat something else. Two bars will be serving yummy cocktails, smoothies and beer.
There will be showers and toilets available free of charge in common areas. Additionally, Wooden Houses / Bungalows / Stone (House or Suit) have their own private bathrooms.
Dream of Utopia’s values
We value a healthy way of life and respect the environment · We respect, love and learn from each other · We are especially mindful of our behaviour in the common areas · We indulge ourselves with dancing and love, not with substances · We seek to improve every day — explore our full manifesto here
For questions / comments / inquiries:
You can also drop us an email, if you want to support / contribute to Dream of Utopia in any way.