🌊 5-days of Music, Beach-time, Wellness, Workshops
🌛 25+ International DJs & Live Acts
✨ Back in 2020, we had a dream: Beautiful souls gathering to celebrate life and togetherness; on a secret beach set at the meeting point of the Mediterranean Sea, forests and mountains… For many, that dream became a legend… And soon, we’re coming back together, for our utopian dream’s third chapter…
⛵ Dream of Utopia is a boutique event with only 250 attendees, offering a rich and balanced format. Program is initially flavored as laid back sea-side retreat with more emphasis on wellness activities/workshops. Then towards the weekend, we start focusing on stellar musical acts and celebrations. Invite-only means an intimate atmosphere — you will be surrounded by quality international artists, musicians and their friends…
Aytek Dorken // Ali Cem // Bilgeco // Bicho Raro // Dackevall // Ergin Elvan // Farzam // Koray Guckiran // Kabadayi // Le Palf // Malte Gutmann // Meri Musika // Nader // Nacho Sauchelli // Ovet // Scoopsi // Zenta Skai
Wellness & Healing
Cacao Ceremony · Sound Healing · Shamanic Rapé Ceremony · Breathwork · Morning Yoga · Sunset Meditation
Music Industry & Art Workshops
Panels with our headliners about music industry, rhythm circle, juggling workshop, art theraphy and workshops
Adventure & More
Hiking around the Mediterranean coast, Ecstatic Dance, and more to be announced…
Activity Facilitators: Seda Demirdöğen // kARA // Orak Ekinci // Aysu Itır Karaçam
Stepping into our journey with opening circle, and first few acts starting around sunset.
Raising vibrations + getting grounded with wellness and healing activities. Music starts for the sunset, ends midnight.
Following adventures and workshops during the day, we switch to celebrations mode later in the afternoon…
Let’s celebrate life together through dancing and music!
One last act to unwind and relax… Program ends at midnight, check-outs Monday morning.
Venue: Bonjuk Bay
“where magic happens”
Dream of Utopia’s new venue is Bonjuk Bay, which hosts a community of imaginative, aware and like-minded people coming together to celebrate life and share transformational experiences. A loving environment for self-expression and co-creation, so that we can make a positive impact in our lives and the communities we live in through transformation. It’s located in the Gulf of Gökova, a long narrow gulf in Turkish Mediterranean Riviera near the town of Marmaris, part of Muğla province.
Website — Instagram — Bonjuk Manifesto: (view / download)
How to get there: Google Maps — details on our FAQ
How to Participate?
Everyone who wants to participate to Dream of Utopia must fill our application form. If all goes well, within one week, you will get your personal invitation email with a link to order your ticket.
No confirmed tickets = no entry.
Event Ticket and Accommodation are priced separately.
3-meals per day are included (delicious & healthy, open-buffet style). Tea and coffee at breakfast included.
- Regular: €180 — early bird: €150
- Friends tickets: €150 — early bird: €120 (only for verified friends of Utopia & Bonjuk crews/artists)
- Early-bird pricing valid for orders made until 21 August September 1st. Ticket prices are independent of how many nights you stay.
- Minimum-stay requirement: (staying in your own tent) 2 nights — (premium accommodations) 3 nights
- In your own tent (standard accommodation): ₺950 / day (~ €55)
- Premium accommodation sample pricing (e.g. glamping tents with electricity, bed) (subject to availability):
Single occupancy ₺1800 / day (~ €100) — Double occupancy ₺1450 / person / day (~ €80) — Triple occupancy ₺1300 / person / day (~ €70)
For more details on premium accommodations, you can view room types and photos here — and room prices here.
❕ Payment Terms
- Payments for the tickets: Due later upon your check-in at Bonjuk Bay, to be paid in cash, either in Euros or Turkish Lira equilvalent.
- Accommodation pre-payment:
- Each attendee must make an accommodation pre-payment of 1900 Turkish Liras (~ €105) (within 2 business days of getting our invitation email, unless specified otherwise in that email).
- In certain cases, Bonjuk Bay may ask for a different pre-payment amount. If so, we will specify this in our invitation email.
- Any ordered tickets are confirmed only upon timely receipt of accommodation pre-payments, and will be cancelled otherwise.
- Refunds: If you cannot attend the event due to force majeure events, such as lockdown, closure of the borders or other bans related to the pandemic, you are entitled for a refund of your pre-payment. On all other occasions, pre-payments are non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please note that attendees must be at least 21 years old and no pets are allowed in the facility.
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/zoMgak1pyahkhAzJ6
90 minute drive (92 km) from Dalaman Airport — 120 minute drive (127 km) from Milas-Bodrum Airport — also 180 minute drive (243 km) from Izmir Airport, where cheaper direct flights from Europe maybe available.
For those who are flying into these airports, we recommend an airport transfer service (please see the next question for details on airport transfers).
- One-way total cost of transfers from/to Dalaman Airport: regular car (up to 3-people) about €50 — VW Vito luxury transfer (up to 6-people) about €60
- One-way total cost of Transfers from/to Milas-Bodrum Airport: regular car (up to 3-people) about €65 — VW Vito luxury transfer (up to 6-people) about €110
- We will soon provide a form to arrange transfers from these airports and it will be possible to pool transfers with others in case your arrival/departure times are close.
- The respective fee must be paid to the driver in cash.
- Transfers from Izmir Airport (3-hours away) are available upon request. This may cost around €200 (up to 6-people). For the private transfer to be an economically viable option, you need to be a group of 3+ persons. Alternatively, you can take a public bus from Izmir, which would be very affordable but will take longer.
October is an amazing time to be at the Turkish Riviera! Expect amazing day-time temperatures around 25°C, and a comfortably warm sea, around 23 °C. At night time, the temperatures may drop to 14/10°C — great if you’re dancing, but make sure you pack sweater/polartec/thermal underwear for resting/sleep. The chance of rain is quite low (85% sunny days on average), but even if it rains the sun should be back up rather quick (+Bonjuk Bay has indoor areas too).
We offer a music focused but also a balanced format; where during the first few days more wellness, workshops, adventure activities are offered (and the music will end at midnight), and from Friday onwards we switch to an all-day music oriented program with longer playtimes. Please note that it’s not allowed to play your own music within the facility.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner, which will be served buffet-style, are already included in your ticket. We will cover different tastes ranging from vegan food to meat-based dishes. There is also an à la carte restaurant, in case you miss meal times or want to eat something else. Two bars will be serving yummy cocktails, smoothies and beer.
There will be showers and toilets available free of charge in common areas. Additionally, some premium accommodation options have their own private bathrooms.
Dream of Utopia’s values
We value a healthy way of life and respect the environment · We respect, love and learn from each other · We are especially mindful of our behaviour in the common areas · We indulge ourselves with dancing and love, not with substances · We seek to improve every day — explore our full manifesto here
For questions / comments / inquiries:
You can also drop us an email, if you want to support / contribute to Dream of Utopia in any way.